The Way It Works
Estate Sales or “On-Premise” are usually the most profitable way to dispose of household items. The knowledgeable staff of Estate Liquidation and Management Services, click LLC is here to assist in this process.
- Prior to calling, we ask that you mark or remove everything you, family or friends wish to keep. The second thing is to make general photographs of items you wish to sell, as we will ask that copies are emailed prior to the initial visit.
- Initial Visit to determine the most efficient and lucrative way to liquidate your items.
- Preparation of sale site [cleaning, debris removal inside and out]
- Organizing, displaying, research, inventory, price and tag all items for the sale.
- We furnish all tents, tables, signage and staff.
- Marketing, advertising, emailing our customers with photographs.
- Preparation for a successful sale can take from four days to four weeks depending on estate size.
- Professionally manage the estate sale with adequate staff.
- After the sale, we may make an offer for unsold items with value.
- Accounting is usually completed within four business days. Some liquidators may disperse funds at end of sale without any accountability, a sign of un-organization.
- Art Glass
- Paintings and Fine Art
- Used and Rare Books
There are no out-of-pocket expenses for estate sales. The commission for estate or on premise sales depend on several factors, such as the estate size and quality of contents. Commissions run around 30% to 35% of gross sales.