THE STAFF OF ESTATE LIQUIDATION AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES (ELMS) WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.
We are an expert of antiquities, fine art, furnishings, silver, jewelry and other collectibles.
THE ON PREMISES ESTATE SALE
For a sale from your home, it is best that you, the Estate, facilitate two important preconditions:
1. The removal of items that are not for sale from the premises
2. No person inhabits in the premises.
- Staging and Merchandising: Your sale items will be organized and displayed showing themselves in their best manner.
4. Pricing: Without reserve or reservation, our staff will establishes a price for your sale items, and will subsequently bargain on your behalf.
5. Advertising: ELMS will pay for and provide the following; Internet ads, newspaper ads; signage, and the use of his extensive private client list.
6. Staffing and Supplies: ELMS pays for and provides the estate sale crew and any office supplies needed.
7. Accounting and Money: ELMS is contracted to account for and to collect money for all sale items, from any and all parties, without exception.
8. Unsold Items: (They tend to be the least desirable items.) A completely empty, “broom clean” home is possible. A haul-off service fee would apply. Otherwise, unsold items remain on the premises.
9. Final Settlement: No more than ten days. Usually ELMS provides the final accounting and net proceeds in 3-4 days after sale conclusion date.
Please note, due to conflict of interest we no longer accept consignments nor do we have a retail outlet.