Since 2000, ASEL has educated individuals across the country in building an estate liquidation business under the highest standards of practice and service. We take pride in being an unbiased, affordable national educational and resource network for individuals seeking to serve The American Society of Estate Liquidators® (ASEL).
ASEL is a nationally recognized and respected professional organization for Estate Liquidators. www.aselonline.com
Choosing an associate through ASEL ensures you are working with a professional of credibility when handling your estate liquidation and dissolution needs.
- A professional estate liquidator who is associated with an organization that has built a national reputation for its focus on stressing the highest ethics, integrity and honesty.
- A professional estate liquidator who adheres to the American Society of Estate Liquidator’s code of ethics.
- A professional estate liquidator with a wealth of resources at his/her disposal to best serve you, your family, and your personal property needs.
- A professional estate liquidator who will take the steps necessary to determine a fair liquidation value on personal property to be sold.
- A professional estate liquidator who will keep in confidence any private or personal information disclosed.
- A professional estate liquidator who will charge a fee based on a fair value for services rendered.
- Peace of mind in know you are working with a professional who is uniquely qualified to serve your estate liquidation needs with no conflicts of interest and your best interests in mind.